When you select a property management company for your property, you want to make sure you have a company that is experienced, committed to honesty, and determined to keep growing. At Real Property Management, we know that finding the best manager can be a daunting task, especially when you have so much at stake. For some people, their rental properties are their livelihood.
The importance of finding the best property manager has prompted us to take five blogs to share 10 great questions to ask prospective managers when you meet them. Even if someone isn’t being honest, if you use our questions as a guide, you should be able to pick out the bad fruit.
- What areas does your management company cover?
- If you are going to expand your rental portfolio to several areas, you need to consider how you want to handle.
- You can either get separate managers to cover the different areas, or you can go with a further-reaching company like Real Property Management for consistent management across the board.
- Does your company provide staff to show my property six days a week?
- If there isn’t someone around to show your property when the tenants want to see it, you will have trouble filling your vacancy.
At Real Property Management, we are on a mission to help people. When we show houses for rent, we will always have your best interests in mind. When you need the experienced manager that will go the extra mile in Arkansas and beyond, you need to work with Real Property Management.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.