Do you own rental property? If you do, you know that this is not only a huge responsibility, it can take over your life. Responding to emergencies and keeping up with maintenance are just a slice of the complex and overwhelming jobs you have houses for rent. Having a life of your own can seem impossible.
At Real Property Management, we have committed ourselves to taking care of all the hassles that come with renting out a property. As a result, we have massive experience and knowledge to throw at any and all rental complications. In this first blog, we are going to detail just what makes a great property manager. Don’t settle for anything less than this list!
At its most basic, the manager’s main job is to maximize your returns by minimizing vacancies. How does he or she do this?
- Having the skills and knowledge it takes to expose your property to as many tenants as possible.
- Checking potential residents thoroughly to protect your property and interests as landlord.
- Have the specialized expertise to set rent correctly for your area to create quick leasing and attract good tenants.
- Drawing up thorough, quality leases that protect your interests.
- Managing repairs and maintenance correctly.
- Staying on top of tenancy legislation.
When you hire a property manager, you are hiring a business partner. At Real Property Management, we are proud to join property owners in Cabot and across the nation. We are committed to show you just how successful working as a landlord can be. Give us a call today!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.