Are you ready to hire a property manager? Are you looking forward to putting midnight emergency calls about water leaks and disputes with renters behind?
You are making a great choice! However, now you have to choose a property manager, which can be overwhelming. It is crucial to get the best manager possible, but how can you do this when you have so many clamoring for your business?
Not all property management companies are created equal. When you’re hiring a property manager, use the questions we will share in the next five blogs to ensure you get the best.
- Does your agency have personnel dedicated to taking care of my property?
- Sometimes, property management companies neglect asset management in order to focus on making sales. You could end up with a receptionist and front desk staff taking care of your property.
- You have a green light to hire when you get proof that a company has dedicated experts whose only job is manage property.
- How long have you been with your agency or office?
- You will want a property manager who is stable. This way, he or she will get truly familiar with your property and be able to help you when issues crop up six months down the road.
- Keep in mind that turnover in property management is high, so getting a manager’s background is very important.
Real Property Home Management is your premier option when it comes to managing your homes for rent. We are a nation-wide, award-winning company with over 25 years of experience. Contact us for management in Little Rock and beyond!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.