Finding a great property manager can be overwhelming and discouraging. Because you are basically entrusting part of your livelihood to them, you cannot afford to use a bad manager. But how do you find the good ones who won’t try to take advantage of you?
We have been using our blogs to give you ways to combat this issue. One of the best ways to get the best manager is meet with possible managers in person. When you do, ask the questions we are providing in this series of blogs. We have provided the answers you want to hear, which will help you make clear judgments.
- Will you provide me with samples of your leasing documents?
- If a property manager visits your property and says something like “I’ll put it in our books,” choose someone else.
- A good property manager will take both the time and effort to be professional and give you a written proposal. Professional presentation is a positive sign of professional management.
- How long have you been working in real estate?
- The very best property managers will have started in property management in the first place.
- Many property managers begin as receptionists and then move into property management. Most of these individuals will be hoping to get into sales, not to do a great job as a property manager. You do not want someone like this managing your property.
Property management is an intense job, as we are sure you know. Real Property Management is eager to shoulder the load for you and be a partner to takes your livelihood to the next level. Contact us for unmatched property management in Arkansas and beyond!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.